Arctowski is a project resembling the figure of one of the great Poles whose name is recognizable all over the world. The name associated with the research of the polar countries. The name of professor Henryk Arctowski has been commemorated in many geographical names by researchers. Arctowski Mountain and Arctowski Glacier in Arctic on Spitsbergen. On Antarctica: Arctowski Peninsula, Arctowski Bay, Nunatak Arctowski and Arctowski Mountain. The most famous, however, is the research station located on the Island of King George in the South Shetland archipelago which in 1978 received the name of the Henryk Arctowski Polish Antarctic Station. The location of this station has become an inspiration when designing the watch dial.
The watch will be delivered in a wooden box. Warranty 2 years.
- WE ACCEPT SEPA BANK TRANSFERS AND SECURED PAYPAL PAYMENTS.
- SHIPPING WORLDWIDE ( INSIDE EU via PRIORITY MAIL, AMERICA, AUSTRALIA, ASIA via GLOBAL EXPRESS ).
- Watches are now assembled and will be sent throughout December 2018 to people who have previously reserved them. In the case of fresh orders, watches will be delivered after Christmas and at the beginning of January 2019 .
- TRACKING PROGRESS IN PRODUCTION IS POSSIBLE VIA OUR FACEBOOK PROFILE.
PROJECT LIMITED TO ONLY 200PCS. WATCHES ARE NOT NUMBERED.
- DARK BLUE VERSION (120pcs) ALL RESERVED/ SOLD OUT
- WHITE VERSION (80pcs) ALL RESERVED/ SOLD OUT
|Movement:||Swiss Made Quartz|
|Case:||Brushed titan case, Stainless Steel caseback with deep engraving.|
|Case sizes:||41mm, “lug to lug”: 47,5mm, Height: 11mm|
|Glass:||Sapphire with AR underside|
|Strap:||Textile ( Cordura )- leather composite strap with signed buckle|
|Water resistant:||100m, screwdown crown|
|Dial and indices:||Hands filling and parts of dials made of blue luminous ( check night render )|